A Small Business blog for inspiration and ideas that will help today.
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Logosnap
So I found this website that offers free and for pay logos. I tried one tonight and it is truly a snap to make. I might even pay for one when I truly go for my real business. For now the fee one will be great. I thought it was super easy to set up. I picked an image (there are lots). I used Eduction and found a cool tree. Not sure if it will be the only thing, but it was a start. I added the name and aligned the image. It was a little hard to align the image because I made it small. I think it might be better to align the image and then make it smaller. I think it is OK for now though. I think the folks at logosnap have a nice product and I will look into doing more than freemium before long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment